Wireless AC1200 Dual-Band Access Point D-Link DAP-1665
Wireless and Wired LAN
- Latest 802.11ac wireless technology with combined wireless speeds of up to 1200 Mbps.
- Backwards-compatible with 802.11n/g/b/a clients.
- Two external antennas increase range.
- Gigabit LAN port for wired connections up to 1000 Mbps.
- Access Point mode to add wireless to your existing network.
- Repeater mode extends the range of your existing wireless network to reach further throughout your home or office.
- Bridge mode lets you create a direct wireless link between two existing LANs
- Bridge mode with AP adds the functionality of a wireless access point to your bridged network
- Client mode delivers wireless connectivity to a LAN device such as a storage device, media server, or gaming console
- WPA/WPA2 security encryption to protect your wireless traffic
- Quickly and easily add new wireless devices with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Kensington lock port to protect against theft